Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Wedding diary it is... This is a shared blog. My future husband to be and I will post entries in here leading up to our wedding this 18th and 19th June 2005. It will be all about the preparations both of us are doing especially for the wedding.
As for today, I've juz finished writing the invitation cards for the staff in school. Used up most of it. I thought there won't be enough. Looks like I'll be scanning the cards to send through email. Most probably to some teachers in Fuchun sec.
I'm kinda excited.
10:12 PM
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Wedding diary it is... This is a shared blog. My future husband to be and I will post entries in here leading up to our wedding this 18th and 19th June 2005. It will be all about the preparations both of us are doing especially for the wedding.
As for today, I've juz finished writing the invitation cards for the staff in school. Used up most of it. I thought there won't be enough. Looks like I'll be scanning the cards to send through email. Most probably to some teachers in Fuchun sec.
I'm kinda excited.
10:12 PM