Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Yup, went for my first mandi lulur session. After first session, my skin is fairer. My back skin is smoother too. Had sauna ( just hot air - no steam bath ), body massage, followed by the lulur ( scrub), body mask and lastly the jacuzzi bath. I felt rather numb at the end of the session. Since I could see a difference in my skin, I decided to go for the 2nd session next monday. Hopefully my skin is fully ready by the big day. Praying hard...
Tomorrow i have band in the afternoon. Going to print my card there. Too bad... not enough cards la... Didn't expect mum to use up all the cards. Didn't expect there's so many staff to give invitation cards to... I've yet to give to Peipin and Kenny. I left them out unintentionally.
In the meantime, wondering how's Lin's preparations are like. Never update his own blog, never update this blog!
11:05 PM
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Yup, went for my first mandi lulur session. After first session, my skin is fairer. My back skin is smoother too. Had sauna ( just hot air - no steam bath ), body massage, followed by the lulur ( scrub), body mask and lastly the jacuzzi bath. I felt rather numb at the end of the session. Since I could see a difference in my skin, I decided to go for the 2nd session next monday. Hopefully my skin is fully ready by the big day. Praying hard...
Tomorrow i have band in the afternoon. Going to print my card there. Too bad... not enough cards la... Didn't expect mum to use up all the cards. Didn't expect there's so many staff to give invitation cards to... I've yet to give to Peipin and Kenny. I left them out unintentionally.
In the meantime, wondering how's Lin's preparations are like. Never update his own blog, never update this blog!
11:05 PM