<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13165441?origin\x3dhttps://1819june05.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



LINYIN
Getting Married
18190605
1730
In LoVe

copyright of cookie
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
A few things I managed to do today.

Went to get my face threaded. Eye brows shaped and unwanted hair all threaded away. Now I just hope the hair doesn't grow that fast within these 1 half weeks.

Changed money for the corsage for my helpers.. the students who'll be doing the kendarat jobs. couldn't get new notes. Old ones will do.

At night, continued to sew the beads onto my veil. ITs almost done... almost. My mum was busy preparing the corsage. I took the chance to tell her not to burden An so much on those two days. I think it made her sad. But better tell her now than she overdoing some things. At least she knows what to expect. I told her what Ija told me.

I applied some of the aloe vera onto my chest today to treat the rashes. Its no longer itching. I just hope the redness will subside soon.

Lin chatted with me just now at around 3. He said he's bought the dresser. Thank u dear!

10:48 PM