Monday, June 06, 2005
Aiyoyo..I havent paint my room yet.My new bed will be arriving on the 8th of June. Now updating this blog from work...going back soon and maybe tonite will start painting...but now my living room is damn sempit with my stuff from the room and other weddings stuff...
Anyway, last few days was the cleaning season for me and yin.
On sat, Yin furniture came and help her oversee things.Then after that she accompany me to Joo chiat to buy Cd from muzika and then we went to a Chinese medicine hall to get medicine for her chest. It was a stress reliever of us especially Yin when this old experience chinese man diagnose Yin problem. He gives us the facts that we has be waiting for.
Now Yin and me know wat is the real cause of her pimples problem on her chest.
Hopefully, the medicine that Yin is taking will be taking effect soon and Yin chest will be better for the wedding day.
By the way, I continue inviting some of my friend through sms, a desperate move because I am out of cards and lazy to get address for them.
Luckily, I got replied from the sms.
My control room is in a bigger mess as the contractor are installing projector in my blackbox and running many wires to my control room.
Wah..stress also...at home do housekeeping and cleaning...at work also do the same thing..aiyoyoyo...as the title say..KANCHONG!!
6:01 PM
Monday, June 06, 2005
Aiyoyo..I havent paint my room yet.My new bed will be arriving on the 8th of June. Now updating this blog from work...going back soon and maybe tonite will start painting...but now my living room is damn sempit with my stuff from the room and other weddings stuff...
Anyway, last few days was the cleaning season for me and yin.
On sat, Yin furniture came and help her oversee things.Then after that she accompany me to Joo chiat to buy Cd from muzika and then we went to a Chinese medicine hall to get medicine for her chest. It was a stress reliever of us especially Yin when this old experience chinese man diagnose Yin problem. He gives us the facts that we has be waiting for.
Now Yin and me know wat is the real cause of her pimples problem on her chest.
Hopefully, the medicine that Yin is taking will be taking effect soon and Yin chest will be better for the wedding day.
By the way, I continue inviting some of my friend through sms, a desperate move because I am out of cards and lazy to get address for them.
Luckily, I got replied from the sms.
My control room is in a bigger mess as the contractor are installing projector in my blackbox and running many wires to my control room.
Wah..stress also...at home do housekeeping and cleaning...at work also do the same thing..aiyoyoyo...as the title say..KANCHONG!!
6:01 PM