Sunday, June 05, 2005
My furniture came yesterday. Lin was around to oversee the furniture being brought into the room. As for me, mum and haikal... we were busy cleaning up and moving things... Am so tired... Its almost done now... few more things to organise. I just have loads and loads of things, most of which i throw away already.
Yesterday, had my first night on my bed... my very expensive mattress. Couldn't sleep well... Maybe too tired... maybe cos I have my dose of caffeine ( Oo long tea ) just a few hours before bedtime. The bed do feel different.
9:01 PM
Sunday, June 05, 2005
My furniture came yesterday. Lin was around to oversee the furniture being brought into the room. As for me, mum and haikal... we were busy cleaning up and moving things... Am so tired... Its almost done now... few more things to organise. I just have loads and loads of things, most of which i throw away already.
Yesterday, had my first night on my bed... my very expensive mattress. Couldn't sleep well... Maybe too tired... maybe cos I have my dose of caffeine ( Oo long tea ) just a few hours before bedtime. The bed do feel different.
9:01 PM