<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13165441?origin\x3dhttps://1819june05.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



LINYIN
Getting Married
18190605
1730
In LoVe

copyright of cookie
Monday, June 13, 2005
Went for Final fitting at RH. Chaotic. Most outfits can't fit anymore. Serves me right for not taking care of my diet. Coke on sat, coke juz before RH. Anyway, glad its over. I didn't check out what kind of accessories they'll be giving me. I don't know what kind of make up they'll apply on me. I leave it to the hands of the mak andam assigned to me on both days. 2 different mak andams. Praying hard that they'll do a good job on me. Both Margaret and Ismalina went with me to RH.

After that, Ismalina, Hudd, Margaret, tutu and I went to eat at a nearby restaurant at Arab St area. Very nice place.

Then went off to Mustaffa centre to buy my fan. Especially placed at my bedroom. 2 fans altogether.

Ok la, gotta go... Will update again soon.

11:07 PM