Friday, June 10, 2005
Went to follow Margaret to send the material to be sewn. She's doing a nice boat neck outfit for my nikah. Wah, the aunty can really chat.... And she's so busy!
And then, went to Geylang to get the medicine from the Chinese Singseh for my chest. Bought 10 days worth of medicine. Enough to clear it hopefully. I think its clearing up. Hope I'm right and not that I'm hallucinating.
Then went to Northpoint to change currency, get Malaysian ringgit to pay for my stuffs tom at JB, get a good bra.. hehe... and vit c with zinc and mouth wash and hair removing cream, sharing it with hubby-to-be dearest.
What to do next?
1. Withdraw money ( to pay for loads of things on the day itself )
2. Pack my clothes and toiletries for honeymoon
3. Choose songs for sunday
Can't think of anything else. Maybe I'll go check the forum page again.
6:04 PM
Friday, June 10, 2005
Went to follow Margaret to send the material to be sewn. She's doing a nice boat neck outfit for my nikah. Wah, the aunty can really chat.... And she's so busy!
And then, went to Geylang to get the medicine from the Chinese Singseh for my chest. Bought 10 days worth of medicine. Enough to clear it hopefully. I think its clearing up. Hope I'm right and not that I'm hallucinating.
Then went to Northpoint to change currency, get Malaysian ringgit to pay for my stuffs tom at JB, get a good bra.. hehe... and vit c with zinc and mouth wash and hair removing cream, sharing it with hubby-to-be dearest.
What to do next?
1. Withdraw money ( to pay for loads of things on the day itself )
2. Pack my clothes and toiletries for honeymoon
3. Choose songs for sunday
Can't think of anything else. Maybe I'll go check the forum page again.
6:04 PM