Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Woke up and first thing I saw, my hp light blinking... meaning there's a msg. From bridesmaid dearest... She can make it on sat and only after 4 on sunday. She ask me not to be angry. I was shocked at first. Juz stared at the phone and then i thought, oh well, maybe its better that she's not around on sunday. I think my wedding freaks her out cos she's not assigned any duties yet and dun know what to expect. Actually, I also dun know what to ask her to do. I guess, as long as mak andam is there, things should be fine. Besides, Sunday... oh well, the thought of sunday freaks me out. The many people... the hot weather.. the just fitting wedding gown... ish ish..
I feel so much better already. Now I must really plan the last min preparations. Hope I didn't leave anything out.
9:11 AM
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Woke up and first thing I saw, my hp light blinking... meaning there's a msg. From bridesmaid dearest... She can make it on sat and only after 4 on sunday. She ask me not to be angry. I was shocked at first. Juz stared at the phone and then i thought, oh well, maybe its better that she's not around on sunday. I think my wedding freaks her out cos she's not assigned any duties yet and dun know what to expect. Actually, I also dun know what to ask her to do. I guess, as long as mak andam is there, things should be fine. Besides, Sunday... oh well, the thought of sunday freaks me out. The many people... the hot weather.. the just fitting wedding gown... ish ish..
I feel so much better already. Now I must really plan the last min preparations. Hope I didn't leave anything out.
9:11 AM