<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13165441?origin\x3dhttps://1819june05.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



LINYIN
Getting Married
18190605
1730
In LoVe

copyright of cookie
Thursday, June 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Wow wow wow...48hrs left from the big day. These past days, i have been having butterflies in my stomach and also all over me. I am excited and also nervous at the same time. Anyway, just to update what has been done today. Woke up at ard 8am, then move off to NAFA to get some things, multi plug, wires and also projector..borrowed from a colleague..my IT/AV alliance colleague...hehehe...then i had breakfast at Syamz Corners, ate nasi lemak and hot milo. Fill up petrol for my bike and move off  to yishun.Once reach there, saw the tables and chairs and khemah people already there.Yin's , mum and haikal is standing there overseeing them.I then spoke to yin's mum for a while and passed 2 way multi plug to haikal and then head back home.



Once at home, rest for a while and ard 1145am, prepare all necessary tools to bring down to set up the pelamin. My adik sedara, 2 of them help me along.They came late but still they are still in need.Now my pelamin is all set up nice and ready. A really exclusive wedding dais.Left only the main curtains to be hang and also the lighting and wait to be pwered up on Saturday.



Now my both arms are aching,ate 2 panadols already...maybe I overworked or overstretched my hand. At around 6pm, I went to Tampines Mall to exchange the currency. 800dolars SG..we get ard 615aussie dollars.Then I went to shop for a cheap leather shoes which cost me ard 39 dollars and also boxers to be worn during the honeymoon.Now, I am relaxing and waiting or my Yin to reply...hehehehe...TATATA..Selamat



10:59 PM