<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13165441?origin\x3dhttps://1819june05.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



LINYIN
Getting Married
18190605
1730
In LoVe

copyright of cookie
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Yeay yeay...Here I am on a new blog...Our wedding blog created by Yin, future wife to be in 18 days...yupz...its about 2 weeks 4 days left...wow..cant wait..
Anyway, the past few days, I'm busy at work and come back late everynight due to performances held in my workplace.
Now till the wedding date, Im quite free and I think I need to take time off for clearing my mess at home.
My room belum kemas lagi.My new queen bed will be arriving on 8th june, so I got 1 week to do anything constructional in my room within a week.
I'm not so sure whether or not I have enough cash for this month because I need to pay the rest of RH bridal package and the balance of my bed.
aiyoyo...how to survive...hmmm..pray to god for the best.

9:28 AM